He or she must submit documentation to the Norwegian Tax Administration if you are getting married to a foreign citizen in Norway.
It usually takes five to six months to process applications if all things are so as. Enable lots of amount of time in instance you can find any mistakes or omissions into the application along with to get further paperwork from abroad.
In the event that you plan to marry a citizen that is foreign possesses:
- permanent permit that is resident Norway, or
- who may have refugee status and has now been given asylum in Norway,
you really need to follow the exact same procedure as whenever two Norwegian citizens marry.
International residents that don’t have residence that is permanent in Norway or that haven’t been awarded asylum in Norway must provide the next documents into the Norwegian Tax management:
- Private declaration
- Declaration by the sponsor
- Declaration concerning division – if she or he was hitched before. Whether it’s significantly less than 2 yrs because the breakup had been issued, you are able to affect the county governor for exemption from unit if the most up-to-date address that is joint perhaps not in Norway. You’ll install the applying form from fylkesmannen.no. Whether or not it’s significantly more than 2 yrs because the divorce or separation, you can make use of the individual statement in 100 free ukrainian dating sites Part III.
- The divorce must be recognised by the County Governor in the case of people who are divorced according to foreign law. You’ll install the applying form from fylkesmannen.no. The necessity for recognition will not use in the event that divorce proceedings had been carried away in another country that is nordic so long as both partners had been resident and had the citizenship of the Nordic nation at enough time of the breakup.
- Documentation of age and name, e.g. passport or delivery certification. The documents must contain initial papers or copies certified with a Norwegian authority that is public. When utilizing a passport as documents, we ask you distribute a duplicate certified by the Norwegian public authority, and never a initial passport. Please be aware that the norwegian Notarius publicus cannot maybe perhaps not certify copies of international documents. The delivery certification must certanly be legalised/endorsed having a stamp that is apostille.
- A certificate from the authorities in your home country is required if you have been living in Norway for less than 5 years. This certification must concur that you may be able to marry in Norway. At Bufdir you’ll find additional information about how to continue within the countries that are different. The certification will need to have been given within the last four months. Interpretation might be necessary unless the certification is created in English, Danish or Swedish. The certification ought to be the initial and must certanly be legalised/endorsed with an apostille.
- In the event that certificates are translated, submit both the initial therefore the interpretation.
- People from nations outside of the Nordic region must submit paperwork showing they are lawfully resident in Norway. The paperwork must include initial papers or copies certified by way of a Norwegian general public authority.
Documentation from a country outside the Nordic area needs to be legalised or endorsed by having an apostille by the authorities in the nation for which it had been given.
Forward the paperwork to:
Tax Management Norway P.O. Box 9200 GronlandNO–0134 OSLO
In the event that you fulfil the conditions for stepping into wedding, you will receive a “certificate of no impediment to come into wedding” into the post.